Wednesday, July 6, 2016

21 Day Fix results are in!

































Officially, completed a round of the 21 Day Fix!  This has been my third time completing a round.  I can't believe how incredible and fast your body can get back.  At the beginning of the year, I let my fitness be on the back burner.  We had incredible (sarcasm) things happen one after another, so fitness was not my priority.

Then, something else happened that shook us to the core.  I decided it was time to get back into my fitness routine to get myself happy again.  I decided to take care of myself like it should be.  Daily exercise and keeping my nutrition on point.  Funny thing is that I know how to properly take my body with nutrition, but that isn't all of the equation.  You need both! 

These are my final results after completing a new round -- 7 pounds gone in 21 Days!  6 inches gone in 21 Days!  Can you believe that this is something I done in three weeks?   There will always be the doubters out there, but until you try it, you will see the results you want!  Give it a 100% try and you will earn it.

Pros of the fix:

  • Nutrition is simple and easy to follow.
  • Workouts are only 30 minutes and if you are stress for time, you can do the 10 minute ab workout.  
  • Autumn is always shouting out motivation during the right moments of the workouts.
  • You will be full and can still have a glass of wine with saving up a yellow.
  • Chocolate is part of the plan, need I say more?
Cons of the fix:
  • There are no rest days, which I can understand my challengers point to this con.  However, you take advantage of the Pilates and Yoga Fix days, my friends.
  • You will work up a sweat and probably need to shower afterwards. 
  • You will lose weight, so shopping will become necessary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment