Sunday, July 24, 2016

Announcement for Enrollment

Here is the scoop:
.
🔹 Enrollment will begin Monday (7-25 through 7-31)
.
🔹 To participate, you will need to have a fitness program, nutritional shake, and me as your coach. If you don't already have one, this is when you reach out to me, so we can go over your fitness and nutrition goals. We will come up with a personalized meal just for you.
.
🔹 First day of group will be August 8th -- you will be provided a grocery list, sample menu, meal plan, and our calendar of events sent to the email you signed up with for the group.
.
🔹 Where will the group be taking place? It will be a virtual group on Facebook and once your enrolled, you will get a notification that you have been placed into: "August Wellness Group"
.
🔹 What if I already have a program? Join us anyway, unless you're already working with a coach. I will provide you a free account with me.
.
🔹 Is there a cost for you to be my coach? Absolutely not! The only cost is getting your fitness program and nutritional shake through me. My coaching is completely free to you.
.
🔹 Comment YES if you want to participate.



No comments:

Post a Comment