Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How I knew I found my passion!

These are the moments I LIVE for. The moments I get to spend with my girls at the park -- their happy place. I can take them to the park anytime they want and return emails on my phone, while earning an income. I am present in their lives.
I knew I always wanted to be a mother.
I knew I always wanted to be a leader.
I knew I always wanted to be my own boss.
I went to college to earn my degree in business. Most people that earn their degree in a field is not the field they ended up being in. For me, my passions aligned when I began to coach. There are different ways to be a coach, but for my personality, I saw the need of a leader.
I knew that from the very beginning, that I had this desire to truly help someone. I just had to learn how and that is how leadership came into my lap. I spent less countless nights watch, listening, and reading any advice on being coachable, how to lead my team, and how to do this 100% from home. This wasn't something I was told to do, this was something I knew I had to do.
If you had someone that could show you how you can simply make an income from actively posting on social media, do a fitness program, follow a meal plan, would you do it? If so, comment YES. I am looking for those willing to put in the time to truly see this fitness business as the true beauty it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment